AGM 2022 Update!
Please see the message below about our upcoming AGM taking place this Sunday, June 19th, 2022 at 6:00PM via Google Meet!
The AGM will be held virtually this Sunday at 6pm on June 19th 2022.
NOTE THE LINK INFORMATION HAS CHANGED SINCE FIRST INVITE:
Sunday, June 19 · 6:00 – 7:00pm
Google Meet joining info:
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/bjn-ysdp-qsy
Or dial: (CA) +1 647-733-8931 PIN: 454 497 961#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/bjn-ysdp-qsy?pin=5683937373875
All materials are available at the following link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VbIO6QNJtm0r93cEaGNbzQ51km0RFIZQ/view?usp=sharing
To ensure the continuation of our sport, we require continuous support from members. We are looking for people who would be interested in volunteering in the following roles:
- President – Rob Proctor has reoffered
- Vice-President – Vacant
- Director of Community Engagement & Member Services – Qingshuang Jiang has offered
- Director of Competitions & Events – Bev White has reoffered
- Director at Large Western – Chris Framp has reoffered
- Director at Large Capital – Sarah Armstrong has reoffered
- Director of Development – Richard Bennicke
- Director at Large Central – Vacant
The election of directors is performed as defined in the bylaws:
4.2.8 Decision Elections will be decided by the voting Members at the Annual General Meeting in accordance with the following: a) One Valid Nomination – Winner declared by acclamation. 1. Two or More Valid Nominations – Winner is the nominee receiving the greatest number of votes. In the case of a tie for the greatest number of votes, the tied nominees will take part in a second vote.
I hope to see you all at the AGM and that you’re enjoying the summer weather!
Vice-President Badminton Nova Scotia